The views and opinions expressed on this website are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent theincomer.com. The Incomer is not responsible for such content. However, content that should not be here, should be reporter at [email protected].
The following definitions apply on this site.
“website”, “we”, “site” and “THE INCOMER” refers to this website (“http://theincomer.com”).
“Authors” refer to “Writers” and the opposite.
By accessing the website at http://theincomer.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. Some materials contained in this website may be protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
You may access areas of The Incomer Site that require registration by becoming a registered member and creating an account with us. You agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords or other account identifiers which you choose and all activities that occur under your account.
By registering on the Site, you agree that:
(i) your account and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to access the Site;
(ii) you will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registration area of the Site; and
(iii) you will not create registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users; nor will you seek to pass yourself off as another user.
You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware any unauthorized use of your password or account identifiers by others.
We offer option 3rd party registration in order to provide a better user experience.
If you no longer wish to have a registered account, you may terminate your account by contacting at [email protected] and we’ll remove all the information collected by you.
If you no longer accept these terms and conditions, or any future modification to these terms and conditions, you must cease using this Site. Continued use of the Site indicates your continued acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on theincomer.com’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on theincomer.com’s website;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by theincomer.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on theincomer.com’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. theincomer.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, theincomer.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
To the extent permitted at law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the TheIncomer.com Content. Nothing in TheIncomer.com Content is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person. For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the TheIncomer.com Content or any part of it. You can access other sites via links from the TheIncomer.com Site. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
We give no warranties of any kind concerning the TheIncomer.com Site or the Guardian Content. In particular, we do not warrant that the TheIncomer.com Site or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the TheIncomer.com Site, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
theincomer.com does not give medical advice. Any medical information on theincomer.com is not guaranteed to be true, correct, precise, or up-to-date. theincomer.com is not a substitute for a doctor or medical professional. theincomer.com disclaims any liability in connection with the use of any of it’s information.
This website is not responsible for websites or 3rd party content or product linked to it. theincomer.com disclaims any liability for 3rd party content linked to it.
In no event shall theincomer.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on theincomer.com’s website, even if theincomer.com or a theincomer.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on theincomer.com website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. theincomer.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. theincomer.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However theincomer.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
theincomer.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by theincomer.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
theincomer.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Europe and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. The Incomer Definitions
The “THE INCOMER”, “The Incomer” or “the incomer” refers to this site (theincomer.com), wherever they appear in this site.
By submitting and becoming an writer on this site you agree that any information you provide to us may be used for communication and website service purposes.
Writers are the only responsible entities for articles, content and any information that they provide, publish or upload.*
Writers/Users should not proceed to actions that may harm theincomer.com or any of it’s users like sharing sensitive information.
By being a Member/Writer of this site you agree that some information like your username may be visible to the public.
Writers may not upload content that is pornographic, copyrighted or violates the law in any way.
Any agreement can be stopped at any time by the admin or the writer.
Writers must only write content that isn’t violating anything from the “content” section.
Inactive* writers may be removed without warning*.
*Inactive are the writers who haven’t published an article for over a month.
*We take reports for inappropriate content here.
Any user can be removed by an admin without warning. Admins have the right to edit or remove any post on the website.
By submitting a story/article on theincomer.com you agree that you are the creator and have all the rights to upload it. By submitting a story/article on theincomer.com you give its full ownership and rights to theincomer.com.
When you submit content to us, you agree and represent that you have created that content, or you have received permission from, or are authorized by, the owner of any part of the content to submit it to The Incomer Site.
You or the owner of the content still own the copyright in the content sent to us, but by submitting content to us, you are granting us an unconditional, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully transferable, perpetual worldwide licence to use, publish and/or transmit, and to authorize third-parties to use, publish and/or transmit your content in any format and on any platform, either now known or hereinafter invented.
You acknowledge and agree that when you post content on The Incomer Site or view content provided by others, you are doing so at your own discretion and risk, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, of that content. You further acknowledge and agree that the views expressed by you and other users in that content do not necessarily reflect the views of The Incomer, and we do not support or endorse any user content. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, review, or edit any content posted by you and other users on The Incomer Site.
We, or authorized third parties, reserve the right to cut, crop, edit or refuse to publish, your content at our or their sole discretion. We may remove your content from use at any time.
We accept no liability in respect of any content submitted by users and published by us or by authorized third parties.
You warrant that the content you submit to us is not obscene, threatening, harassing, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, offensive, defamatory of any person or illegal. You warrant that the content you submit to us does not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary or privacy right of any party or individual. You agree not to (i) post content which is deliberately intended to upset or harm other users; (ii) use The Incomer Site to post or otherwise transmit content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any impermissible classification, including, without limitation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, military status or disability; (iii) post or otherwise transmit any content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of The Incomer Site or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iv) upload or otherwise transmit any content, or take any other actions with respect to your use of The Incomer Site, that would constitute, or would otherwise encourage, criminal conduct or give rise to civil liability; or (v) use The Incomer Site for commercial purposes, including, without limitation, submitting any material to solicit funds or to promote, advertise or solicit the sale of any goods or services.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of The Incomer Site may involve (i) transmissions over various networks; and (ii) changes to content to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. The Incomer assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store postings of content or other information submitted by you or other users to The Incomer Site.
If you are under 16, you confirm that you have permission of your parent or The Incomer to submit content.
12. Data protection
13. Changes to these terms and conditions of use
Please note that we may change these terms and conditions from time to time at our sole discretion and we reserve the right to do without your consent. Any revised terms and conditions will be applicable at the time of posting on The Incomer Site. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use The Incomer Site after it has been posted.
14. No waiver
Our failure to insist upon or enforce any provision of these terms of service shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right of TheIncomer.com.
15. Email List
By joining our email list you agree to receive emails from us. You can cancel your subscription at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of each of our emails or by contacting us at [email protected].
By using this site you agree:
- That any of the content or information of this website can be taken down at any time without warning by the admins.
- That this website is not responsible for the opinions of it’s users or authors and any illegal or inappropriate content, information or activity should be reported immediately at [email protected].
- That this website is not responsible for any kind of activity, content or information that has not been first reported at [email protected].
- The content and/or information of this site is not subject to any form of advice or counseling to a specific action. The content and/or information on this site is strictly the opinion(s) of the authors and should never be taken as facts or reality.
- You are accessing and/or using this site by your own risk, this site is not responsible for any possible “harm” of its users and/or visitors by information that may be misleading or inappropriate.
- That you will copy, reproduce or transfer articles and information of theincomer.com only with an active link to the source (“the source” refers to the URL or link of the original post).
- The details you enter in forms are sent to the admin’s email and they are evidence and can validate the information you’ve entered.
Community Guidelines. By submitting any User Content or participating in an Interactive Area within or in connection with the Site, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that:
- violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may defame, harass, stalk or threaten others.
- you know to be false, misleading or inaccurate.
- contains blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, racially or ethnically offensive content, hate speech, abusiveness, vulgarity or profanity.
- contains or advocates pornography or sexually explicit content, pedophilia, incest, bestiality, or that is otherwise obscene or lewd.
- violates any law or advocates or provides instruction on dangerous, illegal, or predatory acts, or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- advocates violent behavior.
- poses a reasonable threat to personal or public safety.
- contains violent images of killing or physical abuse that appear to have been captured solely, or principally, for exploitive, prurient, or gratuitous purposes.
- is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right. The burden of determining that any User Content is not protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. Any person determined by theincomer.com, in its sole discretion, to have violated the intellectual property or other rights of others shall be barred from submitting or posting any further material on the Site.
- does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any Interactive Area.
- contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials with respect to products or services, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- You agree not to engage in activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability.
- You agree that if necessary, you have the consent of each and every identifiable natural person in any submission to use such persons name or likeness in the manner contemplated by the Site.
- You agree that any person who appears in your submission who is a current member of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG), the American Federation of Television and Radio Actors (AFTRA) or any other rights society is not entitled to compensation by TheIncomer.com.
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, theincomer.com or any theincomer.com writer, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You agree not to represent or suggest, directly or indirectly, theincomer.com’s endorsement of User Content.
- You agree not to interfere with any other user’s right to privacy, including by harvesting or collecting personally-identifiable information about the Site users or posting private information about a third party.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content, software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component.
- You agree not to interfere with or disrupt the Site or the servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Site, use the Site, or access to the Site.
- You agree not to use any service, technology or automated system to artificially inflate the page views that your User Content receives. This includes pay-per-click services, web “robots” and any other current or future technologies. You also agree not to direct any third party to use these services, technologies or automated systems on your behalf.
- You agree not to use any technology, service or automated system to post more User Content than an individual could upload in a given period of time. You also agree not to direct any third party to use these services, technologies or automated systems on your behalf.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- THE SITE MAY OFFER HEALTH, FITNESS, NUTRITIONAL AND OTHER SUCH INFORMATION, BUT SUCH INFORMATION IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE DOES NOT AND IS NOT INTENDED TO CONVEY MEDICAL ADVICE AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. RED WARNER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS OR INACTION ON A USER’S PART BASED ON THE INFORMATION THAT IS PRESENTED IN THE SITE.
- ALL INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEINCOMER.COM DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR WRONG INFORMATION THAT THE SITE MAY OFFER.
- THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. WE OFFER NO WARRANTY, EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY CONTENT, THE WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION, OR ANY RIGHTS OR LICENSES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THEINCOMER.COM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
- THEINCOMER.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY GENERAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT.
- This site disclaims any and all liability of any kind of content and/or information that has not been first reported at [email protected].
- theincomer.com disclaims any and all liability of any kind for any unauthorized access to or use of your personally identifiable information. By accessing the Site, you acknowledge and agree to The Incomer’s disclaimer of any such liability. If you do not agree, you should not access or use the site.
- TheIncomer.com disclaims any and all liability of any kind for content that may be misleading or inappropriate.
- When you send us or enter information on forms you agree that we will use them to contact you back or send you information. We never share your information with 3rd party, however, we are not responsible for the content or information your provide.
- This site is not responsible for the content of external sites.
If you see any content or have any complain about theincomer.com please report it at [email protected]. We read all reports and take care of anything that may be wrong on The Incomer.